Castle Crashers patch Castle Crashers patch

>.>

By god it sounded like he was fapping lol

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Suprise Suprise Mutherfucker

Now who was expecting that shit? Dude, anyways what are you doing wearing the tux before the dance? 2. Why the hell didn't you jump off you retard? 3. --WHY THE HELL do you get WHITE suit?!

Overall it was nice, very nice quality for 14 hours, It puts much of this portal to shame.(for 14 hours)

GUM GUM

Silly

It's silly, but like it gives a new meaning to being aware. Nice audio and visuals, I was very intrigued by what made you create this flash. Anywayz keep appealing the crowd!

Arcane Arcane

HOLY SHIT!

OMG! this has to be the greatest platformer I have ever played! :D it was intense too i never got my hands off the keyboard even to clean my room! You win :DDDDDDDD!

Scribe (Demo) Scribe (Demo)

Good overall, however....

I dun think this belogs in ambient more in techno or club because of the bass and the synth :S

In addition I like the song, but if you want it to be ambient you should let the piano have a more dominant role in the song. :S

Evan-Execution responds:

Thanks for the complements and advice!

The "full version" will be more ambient.

To the End of The World To the End of The World

Boss Battle

how bout trying to get it in a mmo? that'd be a whole lot easier, but indeed there are a lot to choose from. Or you could request for it to be on Sonny? :P just a suggestion is all.

cazok responds:

If I ever got the opportunty to have my music used in a game, believe me I would take it! The problem is just that people has to discover the song, and above everything LIKE it before they'll even consider using it in a game or movie.